Rosemont Village is a great tourist attraction that is located just 15 minutes from our O’Hare Airport hotel. Rosemont Village is a great spot for anyone visiting Chicago because it has a variety of different tourist spots as well as a newly opened outdoor development called, The Park at Rosemont. From Allstate Arena where visitors can see sporting events or concerts and the Rosemont Theatre for plays and shows to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center which is frequently used for large tradeshows, events and gatherings, Rosemont Village has something for every Chicago traveller.
New Developments at Rosemont Village: Great Tourist Attractions in Chicago
The Park at Rosemont Village, which opened in 2012, features lively bars and restaurants with live music, casual dining, a bowling alley, outdoor patios and a seasonal courtyard for music shows, farmers markets, ice skating and movies under the stars. This new development is sure to provide a great spot for visitors to our O’Hare Airport Hotel to stop by if they’re looking for some outdoor entertainment, great dining or just a fun place to spend an evening with the family.Attractions in Chicago
Events at Rosemont Village in March: Bring Your Whole Family to Tourist Attractions in Chicago
- Skating at Rosemont Park – Until March 18th visitors can ice skate for free on the NHL-size outdoor rink in Rosemont Park. Skate rentals are available for $8.00 (cash only) and parking is free with validation.
- Gabriel Iglesias at Rosemont Theatre – On March 10th the popular comedian will be performed at Rosemont Theatre at 7pm. Tickets are available through the Rosemont Theatre site.
- Sun Times Sports Collectibles at the Donald E. Stephenson Convention Center – This public show is a great event for sports fans, with some amazing collectible items that are sure to entice many sports fanatic.
- Disney Live – 3 Classic Fairytales at the Rosemont Theatre – This show is great for all ages but will especially appeal to families travelling with children. Feature three live recreated Disney fairytales this is a must-see for our O’Hare Airport hotel guests in town with their families. Tickets are available online through the Rosemont Theatre site.
- 2012 NCAA Division 1 Women’s Basketball Championships at Allstate Arena – Love Basketball? Want to watch some talented female athletes compete? Stop by this event at Allstate Arena from March 17th to 19th.
Visiting Rosemont Village? Why not stay at our Chicago O’Hare Airport Hotel
Our Chicago O’Hare Airport hotel is your ideal vacation headquarters for your next visit to Chicago. Close by many top tourist attractions in Chicago, we are a family-friendly hotel, conveniently located near the Chicago O’Hare Airport, making us a good choice whether you’re in town for a night or two between stops, or you’re here to see all the great sites that Chicago has to offer. Contact out Chicago O’Hare Airport hotel staff today to hear about our specials, room availability and the many great nearby tourist attractions in Chicago.