One of the most popular things to do when visiting Chicago is to see one of our many great live shows and concerts, and if you’re in the Elk Grove area, then you’re in the perfect place to experience one of Chicago’s best venues, the Rosemont Theatre. The theatre hosts everything from live comedians to Broadway shows in Chicago and has been known to present full-scale, world-class productions from a plethora of entertainers ranging from family-friendly to adult-only. Located on River Road the theatre is just 15 minutes from our Elk Grove hotel, making it the perfect place to spend an evening while staying at our hotel during your visit to Chicago.
- January 15th, A Tribute to Pine Valley – For all of those “All My Children” Fans who’ve watched the popular soap opera anytime during the last 41 years, this is the time for you to meet and greet with your favourite stars from the show as they take you on an unscripted walk down memory lane.
- February 4th, Elvis Lives – Elvis Lives is one of the best live tribute shows in Chicago and is a family-friendly event full of great music, dancing and entertainment.
- February 18th, Defending the Caveman – Fans of world-renowned theatre will love this show, another Broadway show in Chicago sponsored by the Rosemont Theatre offering a humorous view of the sexes.
- March 3rd, Jerry Seinfeld Live – Even visitors who never watched Seinfeld’s television show will still get a kick out of his unique brand of live comedy that is sure to provide plenty of laughs!
- March 16th – 18th, Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales – Many theatres put on Disney shows in Chicago, but we think this is one of the best. Another family-friendly show, this is perfect for Chicago visitors staying at our Elk Grove hotel with younger children. This interactive stage show features Mickey Mouse, Goofy and some of your other favourite Disney characters as they bring Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Snow White to life right before your eyes at the Rosemont Theatre.
The Rosemont Theatre is one of the most popular attractions near our Elk Grove hotel, and it’s always a good idea to book both your stay and your tickets early as these shows do sell out! If you’re thinking of visiting our Elk Grove hotel anytime between January and March, why not contact our Elk grove hotel staff and make sure that you have the room and tickets you need to have the best time possible during your visit?